Unforgettable 2 days workshop for photographers by Anya Anti Art in The Netherlands!
Anya will tell you about her knowledge and vision of photography, share her opinion, shooting and postproduction tricks and techniques and give some advices. You’ll have a chance to watch and study author’s work, get inspiration and take part in creative photoshoot.
Shooting of originaly prepared ideas on location with model, props and costumes.
- searching for ideas and inspiration
- image developing and realization: picking up model, location, building\finding props
- composition fundamentals
- natural and artificial light, lightning equipment choice depending on weather conditions
- working with model
- special effects and different shooting techniques
Postproduction. Learning of special retouching tricks in Anya Anti Art style. We will use the photo from shooting during the practical part of the workshop.
- role of retouching and postproduction as an artistic tool for artist
- working with material, how to find the right image
- raw-files processing in Adobe Lightroom
- theory and color harmony, color correction and color grading, color -composition, emphasis and color wheel
- exporting files and working in Adobe Photoshop
- cleaning the image from artifacts and unwanted objects
- wraping, transformation, changing depth of field, liquifying and image compositing
- skin retouching
- additional work with light and shadow
- photos analysis, showing before-after.
- till September is 250 euro
- in September the participation fee will be 300 euro
First day only:
- till September 100 euro
- in September 125 euro
Second day only:
- till September 175 euro
- in September 200 euro
Your place wil be reserved after the prepayment is done. Want more info? Write us a mail! email@example.com
No Reviews found for this course.