Alexandra Bochkareva Photography is giving her workshop in The Netherlands
October 20 (Shooting) and 21(Retouch practice)
We start with a presentation, my “Why” behind the scenes (40-60 minutes). Followed by 3 to 4 hours of practic photography shooting with models and props.
– Inspiration, basis and theory;
– Every step in details: from idea to creating;
– Composition while shooting; Working with natural lighting; interconnection of light and composition;
– Creating and searching for props;
– Ways of stylisation. Harmony of elements and colors;
– Practice with model(s). Shooting: Portraits. Fine Art;
– Scenary of shooting;
– Answers/questions during shooting process.
4,5-5 hours of photo editing (retouching and postproduction) (attendees will use their personal equipment):
– Portfolio review (optional);
– Raw convertation, techniques of retouching, detalisation;
– Color grading and correction;
– Working with details in Photoshop – hair and freckles, light and shadows;
– Black and white portraits, stylisation and effects, light, textures, etc.
Date & Time
20 october 2018 About 12:00
21 October 2018 From 11:00
Meeting location will be Studio Obscura in Rotterdam for both days, after that we start traveling together to shooting location.
Shooting locations will be in the neighborhood of The Hague city and will be announced at least 2 weeks before the day.
Alexandra speaks perfectly English, so lecture will be given in English, but if you want translation to Dutch – our art-director will do it.
- EARLYBIRD till 16 sept 299 euro
- NORMAL after 16 sept 350 euro
Your place wil be reserved after the prepayment is done. Want more info? Write us a mail! email@example.com
– SLR Digital Camera and Lenses
– Laptop with Photoshop
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop and layers.
No Reviews found for this course.