A two days shooting and retouching workshop with photgrapher Damian Drewniak from Polen.
1. Introduction and presentation of Damian Drewniak
2. Idea, inspirations and history about every photo
3. Introduction by paticipants
4. Presentation of photos of participants and few words about each photo
1. Preparation of the photo …. every part equally important … from the model to the details
2. Working with the models. What to look for … what mistakes to avoid. Each participant will have time to work independently with the model.
1. Postproduction from raw file to the final effect. Working with colors, curves, levels, textures etc.. Answers to participants’ questions and problems
2. Post-production together with participants with photo from photoshoot under supervising by Damian Drewniak
3. The end
No Reviews found for this course.