Art Photo Projects and cafeobscura invite you to find inspiration with Dan Hecho photography workshops, video tutorials, Lightroom presets. Unique fine-art nude, fashion and also dansers photographer.
See his work:
We are going to have Exclusive 2-day workshop Art Nude and Dnce Photography in The Netherlands. And all shootings will be done on location.
The program includes practice + post production.
1st day: Art-nude shooting op location near Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant (exact location will be told to every participant in private)
2nd day: Dance shooting with professional dansers in Rotterdam! + Postprocessing in studio cafeobscura
♥♥EARLY BIRD(till May):
Both days : 400 euro incl vat
1st day only: 250 euro incl vat
2nd day only: 200 euro incl vat
♥♥NORMAL PRICE(From May):
Both days : 500 euro incl vat
1st day only: 300 euro incl vat
2nd day only: 250 euro incl vat
Goals of the workshop:
1. Learn to see the beauty of women and the surrounding beauty through the prism of your own inner world and aesthetic perception
2. See the aesthetics of form and content in harmony, be able to transmit it with the help of light and color
3. Learn alternative methods of photography, be able to break common methods and techniques and create your own ones.
4. Find your own style and become different from others
5. Get beautiful and unique images for your portfolio as a photographer
6. Learn to process photos quickly, beautifully and non-standardly
7. Get a lot of positive emotions while communicating with other photographers, enjoy the beauty of models.
Timing& Program of the 2-day class (adjustments are possible)
10.00- meet up/ setting up for the shoot
10: 30-11: 30
– sources of inspiration, the history of nudity in the visual arts, the principle of “Double contrast”
– three principal parts of the image, three schemes of light from one source
– concept of shooting
– internet promotion
13: 00-16: 00
– creating volume and dynamics
– nuances of the female image (minimum costs – maximum effect)
– working with one model (psychology, communication with the model, aesthetics of movements, poses in conjunction with the internal state of the model and light)
– poses, different levels of work with hands, basic methods of aesthetic display of the figure’s graphic, work with shoulders and feet
– transmission of sensuality, as the basic mood of works
10.30-13: 30 Dance shooting
14: 00-18: 00 Postprocessing
– the principles of “your brand” color correction in Adobe Lightroom (your peculiar color style)
– fast retouch in Photoshop (we will take a few photos from the shootings)
No Reviews found for this course.