Photographer Irina Dzhul is giving her workshop in The Netherlands!
She is the photographer, who captures soul. According her idea soul is in everything, and she shows how she sees it on her photos.
Be inspired by her portfolio:
We invite everyone to visit our fabulous workshop in the neighborhood of The Hague.
You will have the opportunity to take pictures of wonderful ideas with gorgeous models. After that Irina will tell you about picture processing from A to Z.
1. Introduction to the participants. Short story about Irina Dzhul Photographer.
2. Idea. How to turn your idea to great image.
3. Models, locations, dresses and other details for your ideas.
4. Search the light, work with model and environment.
5. Composition and elements of collage.
1. Working with natural light on the environment.
3. Working with camera settings.
4. Model. Liberating, search the angles and postures.
5. Questions section.
1. Inspiration, formation of taste.
2. Color – the most important component for image perception.
3. Psychology of frame. How to process to emphasize idea and emotion.
4. The 10 most important criteria in the photos.
5. Theory of composition.
6. Style of the author personality.
7. Proper portfolio.
8. How to work with pages in social networks.
9. Client contract, model release.
1. Photo selection.
2. Camera RAW processing. Individual and batch processing.
3. Work in Photoshop. Setting up workspace.
4. Start working. Composition search, framing options.
5. Collage. Working with characters and space.
6. Unnecessary items deletion, plastic (Liquify).
7. Volume / Contrast (several methods).
8. Areas of emphasis, vignetting.
9. Various methods of color correction and toning images.
10. Color compression avoiding.
11. Skin treatment. Combining different techniques to achieve natural look.
12. Work with freckles and pores of skin.
13. Eye and hair treatment for emphasis.
14. Using effects in frame.
15. Working with textures.
16. Methods to improve image sharpness.
17. Prepare images for online publishing.
18. Action (Actions) applying for work speed up.
19. Questions section.
Date & Time
April 14 2018: 8.00-15.00
April 15 2018: 11:00-18:00
Irina’s speach will be synchronously translated to English.
- till March is 220 euro
- in March the participation fee will be 270 euro
First day only:
- till March 125 euro
- in March 150 euro
Second day only:
- till March 100 euro
- in March 125 euro
Your place wil be reserved after the prepayment is done. Want more info? Write us a mail! email@example.com
You will receive certificate of your participation after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.