We invite you to meet Alexandra Bochkareva she will come to The Netherlands in 2018!!
She is an unique style portrait & fine-art photographer worldknown by her portrets of redheaded models.
“I adore working with redheaded and freckled models,” Alexanda wrote on Bored Panda. And you can truly feel the magic in her photography.
The St. Petersburg-based artist typically shoots outdoors, where natural greenery further enhances her beloved ruby-haired subjects. Alexandra Bochkareva Photography started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Alexandra’s first models were her family members and friends and as time went by, she developed a unique style that combines peoples’ natural beautiful looks with gorgeous nature elements.
During her workshop she will show you how she creates her photos from concept to final result. First day is the shooting day and second day is the retouch day.
Shooting of originaly prepared ideas on location with model, props and costumes.
- Inspiration, basis and theory.
- Every step in detailes: from idea to creating
- Composition while shooting
- Working with natural lighting; interconnection of light and composition during shooting process
- Creating and searching for props
- Ways of stylisation. Harmony of elements
- Practice with model(s). Shooting
Postproduction. Learning of special retouching tricks. We will use the photo from shooting during the practical part of the workshop.
- Analysis of participants’ works
- Raw convertation, techniques of retouching, detalisation
- Color grading and correction
- Working with detailes in photoshop – hair and freckles, light and shadows
- Black and white portraits, plugins, effects, light, textures, etc
- till February is 299 euro
- in February the participation fee will be 350 euro
First day only:
- till February 175 euro
- in February 199 euro
Second day only:
- till February 150 euro
- in February 175 euro
Your place wil be reserved after the prepayment is done. Want more info? Write us a mail! email@example.com
Best of Russia, Hipa Finalist
You can be inspired by her portfolio:
Shooting locations will be in the neighborhood of The Hague city and will be annouced at least 2 weeks before the workshop.
Location of the retouch day is: cafeobscura studio in Delft.
Alexandra speaks perfectly English, so lectures will be given in English, but if you want translation to Dutch – our art-director will do it.
No Reviews found for this course.